Tuesday, April 16, 2024

The Opportunity For Cooperate With My New Currency Model System Is Still Open But Limited

The Opportunity For Cooperate With My New Currency Model System Is Still Open But Limited

The original author/creator is the one who know the best, the one who can maximize the potential.

There is also a chance that nobody, no any entity have enough spiritual power and/or talent to receive directly my franchise idea/vision to make it become the first ever public product.

For that reasons, I the original author with whatever name you want to call from Messiah, Buddha to the King of Kings, etc. will still open the opportunity to cooperate with any entity who interested in making new international currency system model/paradigm.
But the maximum is 2 currency projects based on that fresh new ideology only.

Of course I must receive something I want to trade in return in order to work in that new global currency project.

Like I have said before, I only have knowledge wisdom, do not have wealth or resources or even desire to do that currency alone by myself.

So if any of you who have resources and want to cooperate with me about that new international currency model project then please contact me as soon as possible before the April 29th 2024.
Then we will discuss various stuffs, requirements that related to the project.

I have reveal my communication channel already so feel free to contact with me.

Best Regard,
Vision Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...