Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I The Savior Messiah Is Offering New Currency System Model Information License: Guaranteed Work

I The Savior Messiah Is Offering New Currency System Model Information License: Guaranteed Work If you want to know how the new currency system paradigm/model should be, then I can help. If you want to know a new currency type that can defeat gold, silver, oil, gas, then all you need is give me a chance to prove it. I as the real Savior Messiah Buddha do have that big vision, wisdom, strategy of a brand new unique currency system model/paradigm. Now I am offering selling that new currency system model/paradigm that guaranteed work, if it not work then you do not need to send me money. Here are the offering information: - 1 license/permission can only create 1 new currency in the new currency system model. - Each group/secret society/organization is only allow to obtain 1 license. - The price of the license is depend on the timing and the situation when you purchase. - I the original creator and seller will direct sell the license/permission, not through any agent or middle man. I am the one who have final decision of agree to sell the information/license/permission to any group/organization. Here is the price table at the moment (as of this offer writing): The price structure will have 2 period: upfront before I reveal the information and after the purchase. For the upfront: - From now till the end of this lunar month circle on March 10th 2024: 8,888 USD/Euro (eight thousands eight hundreds and eighty-eight). - From March 11th 2024 to March 20th 2024: 88,888 USD/Euro (eighty-eight thousands eight hundreds and eighty-eight). - After March 20th 2024: 888,888 USD/Euro (eight hundreds eighty-eight thousands, eight hundreds and eighty-eight). Minimum paying upfront is 8,888 USD/Euro. The rest you can pay after receiving the “goods”. For the later when your new currency up: 10 USD/Euro for any new unique user + 50% profit/rewards you may receive from any other group/organization. Pay monthly. If the buyer from Europe then use Euro currency. If the buyer from Americas then use USD currency. If the buyer from the rest of the world then they can choose either Euro/USD. Above table price could change so you need contact me to verify/confirm before the purchase. I do accept both trading type of physical in-person and via digital platform. Payment should be done in bank transfer or via stable coin of the current digital currency such as USDT or USDC or something like that. If my currency system model/information do not work, do not benefit you then you do not need pay the money (except the working fees and the information fees of $ 8,888 USD/Euro). I do not want troll and the entities who really interested in the new currency system model/paradigm won’t have any issue/problem of spend less than $10,000 USD/Euro to read a new potential working solution. All the special agents, neutral entities are welcome to this offer as well, but please at least say is specific in advance so I can know the situation. I the real Savior Messiah Buddha have reveal my personal contact information already, so you can contact me if you interested in above offer. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...