Tuesday, April 16, 2024

The Official Franchising Of New Currency Model Will Be Occur Either Via Digital Or Physical Meeting

The Official Franchising Of New Currency Model Will Be Occur Either Via Digital Or Physical Meeting


If any entity want to obtain license/permission in order to receiving the official franchising of my great new 3 factor/dimension currency model which I have just revealed few days ago then there could be 2 method that I can accept:
1. Via physical meeting in-person.
2. Via live streaming via digital cyber technology.

I do not know what method are allowed in this current “game of life”.
But I prefer the traditional method of physical meeting in-person so there could be some kind of paper agreement signing or something like that.

While via live streaming, it is quite difficult. But it is still doable if the live streaming is occur in public space where there are people walk around and in fair neutral nation and the top referee group “agree”.

The conditions and requirement for me to “franchising” my new currency model/paradigm is up to case to case but the overall details I have revealed before.

Contact me quick if you do not want to miss this great opportunity.

I remind all of you round 1 is till April 29th 2024 and round 2 is from May 1st to May 28th 2024.

The benefit of obtaining permission/license early is will give upper hand in term of public display and easier to remember, thus will have much greater impact.

Regard,
Vision Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...