Tuesday, April 16, 2024

The Fastest Way To Stop All The Current World Conflicts Is Investing In My New Currency Idea

The Fastest Way To Stop All The Current World Conflicts Is Investing In My New Currency Idea


How to make the Russia, Israel stop war within 24 hours?

All you need to do is show them my brand new global currency model/paradigm idea then threatening them (those nations) of either stop war immediately within 24 hours or not allow to receive the using license/permission !


I do not have any direct contact with those top leaders of those nations and their group.


If you want to end the stupid current physical deadly weapon war with animal behavior and enter the new war of real human intelligence, then all you need to do is investing or cooperating with me to make that new international currency project become reality as soon as possible.


My new international currency system have 2 purpose and objective:

1. Replacing all the national fiat currency money in all the international transactions between nations.


2. Become the primary currency for the digital platform.


Too big, too ambitious, but I think that is how a real digital currency should be !


You must understand the potential of digital technology and how to utilize to the highest potential if you want to have the winning product(here is international currency).


And I strongly believe, my new currency idea will outplay all kind of physical assets including gold/silver (even in case any beings/entities make rule of using physical gold/silver/oil to settle any business transactions).

Because the number of people who have some decent amount of gold/silver is less than 0.01% of total world population.


With the raise of technology media, people will know what type of currency they should be use.


I think the USA and the West should let the East play their own book of physical gold/silver.

The only final winning product is my new international digital currency vision !


Best Regard,

The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...