Monday, April 15, 2024

The Official Timeline, Guide Of Franchising License Permission My New Currency Model Idea

The Official Timeline, Guide Of Franchising License Permission My New Currency Model Idea

I have revealed the core idea/vision of how the new international (digital) currency model/paradigm should be and I strongly believe many parties/entities will interested in.


I have shared some information of how I would franchise my idea/vision already so this article is only expand and more specific.


Here is the official timeline and guide of franchising my new 3 dimension factor currency model:


- Invitation & Accepting Bid:

Round 1: from now till April 29th 2024.

Round 2: from May 1st to May 28th 2024.

Round 3, 4, 5, etc. could be later or won’t occur.


- Result announcement:

You will receive the result of whether rejected or accepted in the month of April (round 1) or May (round 2).


- Choose the name/title of new international currency:

There will be a lot of interesting name to choose from such as digital/virtual/electronic gold, silver, copper, bronze, jade, ruby, diamond, platinum, etc.

First come first serve rule: all the qualified entities who have apply in round 1 will “fight” each other in the month of May 2024 while for those who late, they will “battle” to choose the title in the month of June 2024.


- The technology, mechanism, tools, apps:

Each team will have about 100-120 days to create their own database structure, server, apps, tools, etc. (from this present moment till the end of July 2024).


- The public roll out:

In the month of August 2024 and September 2024.

Depend on the number of new digital currency and entities, I will make final decision later but overall, it will be start from August 2024 (could be sooner or later).


Who is allow to “buy”, to request the official license/permission?

All entities except the one who have attacked me directly or indirectly last 5 years.


What is the requirement?

There is no any specific requirement because I will let the people, the market decide whether your product/currency is worth to use or not.


But a non-refundable amount is minimum $20,000 USD/Euro donation is required to show the serious and capabilities of all parties/entities who want to request license/permission.


The cost/fees of license/permission of new currency model/paradigm?

I will let each team/group to “bid” by themselves.

They can send me any kind of proposal they want from one off payment and/or monthly/weekly pay and/or based on total users they receive from the public people etc.

It is very difficult to give the correct price so I will let you decide !


But from my point of view, this new currency model system have value from billion USD/Euro at least since it is going to replace the USD/Euro in international transaction cross border.


1 entity 1 currency only

In order to make sure fair and equal between all groups/entities across the globe, 1 entity is only allow to request, to own only 1 new international digital currency.

The major factor I will use are religions and skin race and maybe language/culture/geography.


The Bid/Register new 3 factors/dimensions currency form:

You can send me any kind of information you want about your team/group/entities but some major information are required are:

- The headquarter location of the project (city/nation):

- Religion:

- Skin race:

- Core language:

- Group/secret societies you are from:

- The money/fees you want to pay to receive the official license/permission of my new currency idea/vision:


I want the real information of the “leader” who is going to handling the project so please specific the information correctly (this is also must be used for the public display as well).


The license/permission is lifetime but apply only to the leader who in charged and not allow to transfer/sell to any other leader/entities.

You may change the leader player but their religion, skin race and core language must be the same.


The official permission will be written and approved by me the original creator via live streaming similar to the way I use to release the core vision of new international digital currency system/model in Singapore few days ago.


If any of you who interested in, then you can contact me & sending me the apply form to me via various difference way from email to mobile phone to website, any platforms that I current use.


The license/permission will be free only to the public after certain time (the specific I will announce when it come).


I think above information are quite enough already.

Now it is all about whether any of you agree with my brand new idea/vision or not, whether you guys want to give it a try or not !


All the rest about condition/requirement can be negotiated.


Thank You,

Vision Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...