Tuesday, April 16, 2024

New Currency Using Permission Requirement For Each Nations Will Be Announced In Near Future

New Currency Using Permission Requirement For Each Nations Will Be Announced In Near Future

As I have said not long ago, there are 2 type of license/permission: creating/owning new international (digital) currency and currency using permission for nations.

It is because it related to power of “printing fiat money” within nation and also for the democracy, fairness living of the people, it is very sensitive subject.

I will only make announcement related to that issue when at least 1 entity either obtain the license or cooperate with me to make a real new international (digital) currency project.

But overall, all nations must respect the people choice of merging or creating their own nation. It is a very tough subject and issue so I can only focus later when my mind more freely (probably when my personal issue is fully resolved, now not yet).

Thank You,
Vision Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...