Sunday, February 18, 2024

I The Messiah King Is Selling Read-Only Information Of New Currency System Model In Limited Time

I The Messiah King Is Selling Read-Only Information Of New Currency System Model In Limited Time Hello everybody, I hope all the neutral entities, world military, special agents will send/forward this message/offer to all groups, entities as soon as possible for it is extremely important and in limited time. Yesterday, I have reveal some of my core requirement and conditions to accept/franchise my great idea vision for the new currency system paradigm model. I think most big group, nations, entities will going to miss and fail to that high standard. But as I have said, I am going to give all of you a final chance to join this great new currency system and become the owner of 1 in many currencies at the very first time. Now, I am offering selling the read-only information of new currency system paradigm model in limited time. Please understand this is the read-only information so the price won’t be expensive. After reading the information and fully know my vision for the currency system model, if you want to obtain the license permission then you have a chance to “deal” with me later (will bypass the high standard rules), the “price” and “condition” will be via negotiation. The price: $20,000 USD/Euro. Deadline 1: February 28th 2024. Deadline 2: March 8th 2024. Trading platform: both physical in-person meeting and digital cyber. This offer and opportunity is opening for all beings, groups, entities no matter their background or who they are, including shadow leaders/government. The reason there are 2 deadline is because I have not yet decide the final time of sharing/releasing the information of new currency system model yet. Which mean all groups, entities will have 10 to 20 days period to decide and make their own choice of whether want to investing in this special limited time offer or not. I willing to do this trade both via physical in-person meeting and digital cyber internet world and in almost big nations such as USA, Russia, China, Australia, France, United Kingdom, India, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, etc. As long as I can touch down the land, I will willing to come but of course you guys must pay a huge appearance fees in advanced. I have reveal my personal information and communication contact already so if any of you interested in this offer, then you can contact me. Please understand this is the final offer for all groups, secret societies to obtain the license/permission of the new currency system paradigm model. After the deadline gone, the very high standard requirement like I have revealed yesterday will be used. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha The Lord Of Lords The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...