Tuesday, April 23, 2024

The Only Way For The West To Survive Is Invest In My New Stone Currency Vision Before Too Late

The Only Way For The West To Survive Is Invest In My New Stone Currency Vision Before Too Late


The “West” group here I mean the team that either lack or have little natural resources compare to the “East”.


Currency is the backbone of everything in this mortal human civilization.

Whoever control the currency system is the one who will likely control the society, the affair of mortal humans.


In the battle between physical assets vs intelligence, you must have at least one out of two in order to at least be independent and have your own freedom.


The “West” cannot win the battle against the “East” with the current pace and current situation.

In order to have a same “level playing field”, they must have a real new weapon that really have big impact in the society.


The new vision for the digital stone currency is the biggest opportunity for the West to at least do not lose against the East in the battle of “currency system” and have real freedom of self controlling monetary system at the root.


Despite the fact that I have revealed my idea of how a new additional currency model should be, I still shared in for a very small groups (mostly the West), I have not yet shared directly to the East (at least not yet reveal the password).


But I do not think I can wait longer than the month of April 2024.


From next month of May 2024, there won’t be any advantage for the West since the information of my new stone currency will be public and available in read-only mode for all beings/entities from all sides.

Therefore, a fair franchising/selling license will be occured.


Who already read my new stone currency idea vision should know that will be the new world leading currency of the future where all people are have equal chance to “insert” money/currency into the system.

I hope the West team can wake up and obtaining license and invest in my stone currency idea as soon as possible in this month of April 2024.

I prefer a balance life but that is the best I can offer and the best opportunity I can share with the West and with this civilization.


Best Regard,

The Savior Messiah Buddha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...