Why So Many BOTS visit this blog ?!
See a lot of traffic and it seems they are all BOT, not real human.
Maybe it is the time for me to quit and close this blog permanently.
Health, Wealth, Spiritual, Planet Earth, The Universe, Knowledge, Wisdom, Information, Ideas, Words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now
The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...
-
The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...
-
It Is Good To Have Money But It Is Also Good To Not Have Money Sometimes when I have no money in my pocket or the bank, I wish I have money....
-
The Official Timeline, Guide Of Franchising License Permission My New Currency Model Idea I have revealed the core idea/vision of how the ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment