Tuesday, April 23, 2024

I Will Only Directly Handle, Do The New Global Currency Project In Some Certain Nations

 I Will Only Directly Handle, Do The New Global Currency Project In Some Certain Nations

There is a tiny chance I will personally directly handle and do the new global currency project unless receive enough financial support.

I already have in mind some great nations I will to move to and start that great humanity project, they are:

  • Australia.
  • New Zealand.
  • Singapore.
  • United States.

The reasons are very simple: they are migration nation group and it will be easier for me to obtain the citizenship passport in more natural way.

Some other nations:

  • United Kingdom.
  • Germany.

Any other nations?
No.

Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...