Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The Worst Case Will Be Either Totally Ignore This Society Or Put Hope In The Neutral Entity

The Worst Case Will Be Either Totally Ignore This Society Or Put Hope In The Neutral Entity There is a very high chance there won’t be any entity buying the “blind” potential new currency system model/paradigm or I won’t receive enough necessary support for the final world solution releasing. What would I do in those case? There will be 2 choices: Choice 1: ignore this society or/and wait for real human contact me. Choice 2: put hope in the neutral entity/referee group by writing the world solution like a product and hope them able to read then promote it to all top secret group of this society/civilization. I do not see any other choice left in my current personal situation. Depend on the situation, I will make final situation soon. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...