Thursday, March 14, 2024

List Of Blacklisted Entities That Not Allow To Either Create Hold Or Use My New Currency System Model

List Of Blacklisted Entities That Not Allow To Either Create Hold Or Use My New Currency System Model Not all entity are equal. All the entities who either attacked me directly or indirectly must pay the price heavily for they did really slow down the process of world peace and let many millions people die and billions people was/are suffering greatly. I am going to top neutral entities and referee group to give out the information I needed from the back-end. Here is the current blacklisted entities that not allow to either create hold or use my new currency system model: 1. Not allow to create hold and use my new currency system model: - All the social media platform that tracking spying selling information of the use such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. - All the beings/entities that attacked or refused to send me all the support I needed, especially the financial support. - All entities that have any link with the Vietnamese Government Authority. 2. Not allow to use any feature in my new currency system paradigm: - All the websites/platform/entities that is tracking/spying the people for whatever reasons. - All nations that allow the black magic occur at the top level in the capital city or within the national government/military. I am not going to remove any of those in above blacklisted but only adding more. I hope neutral entities and neutral referee group send/forward above message to all and remember this for the future after I reveal the world solution of new currency system model/paradigm. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...