Wednesday, March 13, 2024

All Nations That Ignored My World Solution The New Currency System Model Offer Must Disband Immediately

All Nations That Ignored My World Solution The New Currency System Model Offer Must Disband Immediately I have decide that if do not receive the support I need for the world solution the new currency system paradigm model then my first order is all the nations that have received the offer information but refused to either talk or buy will going to be disband immediately or can be understood that their current political structure must collapse and replace with the new one. All the agencies such as CIA, Mossad, MI6, KGB, etc. also must be disband for do not do their job in a proper way that. Including all the secret societies who ignored me as well ! The deadline is around March 15th 2024 (15/03/2024) or the day I release the world solution new currency system paradigm/model (should be very soon after that deadline). I hope neutral entity, referee group can send above urgent message. I must send everything in advanced before doing something big and important. Thank You, The Savior Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...