Wednesday, March 20, 2024

The Standard Will Be Extremely High For Any Entity Who Wish To Receive License Of New Currency Model

The Standard Will Be Extremely High For Any Entity Who Wish To Receive License Of New Currency Model The standard and requirement will be extremely high for any entity who wish to obtain the license/permission of new currency system model/paradigm. Some of those will be: - Non-profit company both financial and spiritual realm. - Do not display any message/logo that related other entity (including other non-profit entity). - Do not allow to receive money from any specific entities (real identity name), which mean only receive money from the truly “anonymous” beings/entities. etc. Because at highest level of real human decision, money won’t play any role ! The final version will be known in the near future. Above are just some initial thought for now from me so all beings/entities and the referee group can notice and remember. Too many matters related this special final world solution. That is why I have said “it is not easy to release” for I must to think what is going to occur after that. I still not yet decide the final decision of date and time but for now I think majority features already exist in my mind. Frankly, now I just want have enough money for a neutral nation traveling to see what is the best possible location I will choose to write, to share, to publish the final world solution the new international currency model/paradigm. Regard, The Savior Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...