Monday, March 25, 2024

Live Streaming Tools Devices Are Ready, Now It is Only About Date, Time, Location

Live Streaming Tools Devices Are Ready, Now It is Only About Date, Time, Location Last few days, I have bought necessary device(s) for the world solution releasing live streaming session. It will be a 4K video quality live streaming session (that device support up 8K). Depend on the network, the video qualify could be reduced to Full HD or 2K video qualify. I think a Full HD 1080 is enough already but still buy a very high quality one. Now it is only matter of date, time and location. I will wait for next couple of day(s) to make my final decision. For now I am waiting all entities to make their final choice. Regard, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...