Monday, March 18, 2024

Open Ticket For The Messiah’s World Solution New Currency System Model Live Streaming Releasing

Open Ticket For The Messiah’s World Solution New Currency System Model Live Streaming Releasing It is all about currency system. Nations do not want to use USD, Euro, GBP, Yuan, Won, Rub, Rupee, Yen, etc. People do not want to use cryptocurrency either. Thus the only solution left is creating a new currency system and expect nations and the people would accept it, there is no any other option. I as the real Savior Messiah Buddha have spent enough time to do research, crafted many ideas in the past but none of those success. But this time is very different, I strongly believe this is the one people would love for this new unique idea, solution, vision is involved in all matters of life (not only the financial factor). I want to releasing it in private mode but also want all the interested parties know it. For that reason, I am choosing the private live streaming method. Here is the information of that live streaming session: Platform: Youtube. Type: private. Date: any day after March 20th 2024 (most likely within the next 10 days from now) Ticket: open for qualified people/group/entities. Open ticket offer deadline: March 21st 2024. I will send the invitation live streaming link before couple of hours before the live streaming session but I will inform a specific time and a range date when I finally decide. Who are the qualified people/group/entities? The one who interested in new currency system model/paradigm. It won’t be free but you need to send a small amount of donation in exchange, unless you are the official top national government/military or referee group. If you want to obtain a private ticket then contact me: For personal contact: - Email: talk @ visionbodhi . com or speak @ visionbodhi . com or info @ visionbodhi . com or join @ visionbodhi . com . - Matrix Channel: visionbodhi:matrix.org . - Telegram: https://t.me/VisionBodhi . Then I think all human management groups will probably want to obtain the license/permission of my new vision for the new international currency system model. And I have prepared for that scenarios already ! It will be a “bloodbath” and a real competition for sure. Unless you obtain a cheap “blind” license/permission from me before that world solution releasing live streaming session happen. There is no time left, so I will do it very quick. Feel free to send this special message to all beings/groups who interested in new world currency system. Best Regard, The Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...