Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The Specific Location For The Final World Solution Information Releasing Will Be Religious Sites

The Specific Location For The Final World Solution Information Releasing Will Be Religious Sites No matter whether it is Singapore Malaysia or Vietnam China, the specific location for the final world solution information releasing will be in the religious sites such as the temple, church, mosque, etc. Of course the condition is those religious site must allow me to using camera, phone, webcam to record it for the live streaming. It is the ultra maximum privacy and security condition which I have in mind at the present moment. It is coming for sure but the specific dates and location I still not have yet for I still waiting for the support/connection from all of you from this civilization. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...