Tuesday, March 12, 2024

List Scenarios For My Final New Currency System Paradigm Model Appear To This Society

List Scenarios For My Final New Currency System Paradigm Model Appear To This Society The mysterious barrier is getting clearer. How my world solution the final new currency system paradigm model should be appear to the people in this society? Well, first you have 2 separate groups: the public low level beings group and the high level private group. For the public low level beings group, there are 3 options: Option 1: The raw information will appear in the white paper information only and everybody are free to use. Option 2: The final product of new currency system will appear in form of final product. Option 3: The raw information will appear in a forum and I the author will be the one who will give out the license/permission publicly. For the high level private group, it will be very complicated for it will be the secret battle between all groups in order to “create/hold/control” a new currency in that new system. But for me, as the author I will either: Choice 1: will decide who what entity will be allowed to create the new currency and the name, date period. Choice 2: let all groups battle/fight against each other in a natural way without control. Now I have not yet decide which option/choice I will going to be use. Most likely, I will start from the most private one first then move to the public people. Beside those option/choice above, I do not see or have any other idea of how my final world solution will be public. I am still waiting for support, connection from the rest of you from this civilization. I really want to have full option and all the financial I need so I can choose the best possible way instead of the unnatural “forced” way. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...