Monday, March 11, 2024

Please Understand It Is Not About Money, It Is All About Connection Between Humans !

 Please Understand It Is Not About Money, It Is All About Connection Between Humans !

What I am looking for is not about money but it is all about connection between humans in real life. I have revealed my personal information long time ago with my contact info. So it is pretty easy to contact, to talk with me with just few click through cyber internet world or go to my current living city to meet me face to face. Another option is sending financial support so I can know you guys are really want me to help but for some reason(s) (hidden rule or level too low or fear), thus could not contact me at the moment. If no any entity have gut to do that then sorry I cannot help but must either wait longer time or totally ignore all of you. I am a real God in human form. I am going to take decision based on common sense of a real human God. Thank you, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...