Monday, March 4, 2024

The Savior Personal Contact Communication Information Update As Of March 2024

The Savior Personal Contact Communication Information Update As Of March 2024 I have share my personal communication information already. Just in case you do not know, I will repeat and say it again. The Savior Communication Contact Info Real name of this civilization: Mr. Bui Phone number: +84 888 022 470. Using messenger app such as Signal, Viber, Telegram, Line. Email 1: messiahjoy @ protonmail.com . Email 2: bodhiudumbara @ gmail.com .

Telegram: t.me/EvolutionJoy or “MessiahJoy” .



Matrix.org: globalsolution:matrix.org or humangod:matrix.org .

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@ascensionjoy/ . Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyAscension . Personal website: not have yet, could start a new one next week or so. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...