Tuesday, March 5, 2024

I The Savior Forgive All The Special Agents, Neutral Entities So They Can Contact Me Now

I The Savior Forgive All The Special Agents, Neutral Entities So They Can Contact Me Now Like the title have said, I the Savior is forgiving all the special agents, neutral entities who for some reasons could not support me while they can before. I did need a personal moment without disturb to concentrate about everything, that is why I have to refused money and even blast some of you. Now I think it is time to re-connect and have serious talk. Contact, talk to me if you have some business to do with me. Thank you for your understanding, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...