Monday, March 4, 2024

I The Savior Only Release The New Currency System Paradigm Model In Maximum Security

I The Savior Only Release The New Currency System Paradigm Model In Maximum Security Money, currency are the most important with the low level realm. I am very high evolved beings. I really want to release the world solution quick but that mysterious barrier is too much. I was even thinking of releasing is for free with just some words like “read only” or some password. But I still think low level beings entities of this current realm will probably steal and say something like “I/we did not understand the read only mean” or “robot/AI grab the information, I/we think is free”, etc. Not only that, there is only very few entities can benefit or have interested in the new currency system paradigm/model. I have spent about 7-8 years and have spent a lot of time and resources to crafting the new world currency system paradigm/model that all nations can agree on. For all of that reason combine, I the Savior will only release the new currency system model/paradigm in maximum security of both physical realm and spiritual realm. Maximum security here mean the only the condition I will approve and feel comfortable with. Some example like: - Digital file will have multi layers passwords and will use multi platforms to reveal that password(s). - When a real human contact me directly. Etc. I know my stuffs and I understand who is really interested in my knowledge wisdom information. Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...