Sunday, March 31, 2024

The Process Of How I Will Franchise The License Of New International Currency Model

The Process Of How I Will Franchise The License Of New International Currency Model After I reveal the final world solution the new international currency model paradigm, I will franchise the license to worthy and qualified entity(s). Here is my current standard and process: There will be 2 opening offer: first is for neutral entity(s) and second period will for the “players”. Both will have a same process like this. 1. Open offer, sending invitation (about 15 days). 2. Accepting the bid (30-60 days). The requirement will beyond money matter. 3. Choose the “qualified” entity(s) with my own personal method(30-60 days). Money, wealth won’t be the factor. The total number of qualified entity will about 10 entities for neutral entity group and unlimited for the “player” group. 4. Qualified entity(s) will “battle” to choose the “title/name” and the platform method/technology to make sure they are different (30-60 days). 5. All qualified entity(s) will have 30-90 days to create the finished public product. 6. The roll out of new international currency to the public. This process could be up to each qualified entity or by my selection/way (including everything such as date, media stuffs). So the total time for the whole process is about 120 days to 180 days. The time between the period of neutral entity group vs the “player” group will be about 1 to 5 years, I not yet decide. Above is my initial thought at the moment and it will be the framework. The final version of the process, you will know immediately after I release the final world solution of a brand new international currency model system. The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...