Monday, April 1, 2024

Reasons I The Messiah Really Want To Release The World Solution New Currency System In Singapore

Reasons I The Messiah Really Want To Release The World Solution New Currency System In Singapore There is absolutely no point for me to travel to any nations without a real objective. I want to travel to Singapore to write, to release the world solution of a new international currency system model/paradigm for various reasons: - Singapore is a neutral nation where both side from the “West” and the “East” are happy to visit/travel to. - I want to buy a new Singapore sim card mobile number so that I can use 2 sim cards from 2 different nations: Vietnam and Singapore to receive the communication/talk and accepting the bid from all entities so no any entity can take advantage of. - I do not want to release world solution in a super corrupt nation of Vietnam, the corruption matter in this country is involved not only about money wealth matter but also about spiritual realm, the worst of worst ! - The internet connection in Singapore is reliable and very stable, strong enough for me to do any live streaming session that with the video quality of 4K. There is a high chance it will be a double live streaming session from both desktop computer and mobile device. - I want to be completely alone in a physical house/place when releasing the world solution so I can focus as much as possible. Now I still living with my family members in Vietnam. - Frankly I still unable to find any great location in my current living city to do the world solution releasing. - I want to do other things for this society after releasing the new international currency system model such as books, apps, projects, knowledge wisdom for other purpose such as climate change issue, human development evolution. If I was forced to do the releasing in Vietnam then there won’t be any other enlightenment information from me the real Savior Messiah Buddha. So I really hope receive necessary support from the rest of you as much as soon as possible for I want to finish it within the next 10 days or so. Thank You Very Much, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...