Saturday, March 30, 2024

A Blind License Of New Currency Paradigm Model Now Only Cost $6666 USD

A Blind License Of New Currency Paradigm Model Now Only Cost $6666 USD The price for my “blind” license of new currency paradigm/model now only cost $6666 USD. The new catch is: you can “transfer/sell” to any other entity later if you do not want to use it for yourself/your team. And I do not care what the hex is that entity you want to sell/transfer for ! But there is only 1 slot. I want a fair trade that is why I have put this super cheap offer on the table for I do strongly confident and believe many other entities will have to come and buy my license after it being published. The deadline is for the next couple of days, no specific deadline, I will call off when I feel the time is up ! All the license will be hand written by me to the “qualified entity” (of course with their identification as well or just some nickname if they want), mostly all they need to do is show that proof to the “referee group”. Feel free to contact me if you want and as soon as possible. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...