Saturday, March 30, 2024

The final barrier for world peace is only $5000 USD !

 The final barrier for world peace is only $5000 USD !

I am going to wait until receive that small amount of money so I can make my final decision for location and date.

I do believe entity(s) who interested in new international currency system model/paradigm do not have any issue with that little money.

It is not easy for me to find a decent place/location to write, to share the world solution !

I want to get it done correctly.

It is already late so wait more for next couple of week(s) or even month(s) won't change much my personal mood/feeling right now.

Thank you,
The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...