Friday, March 29, 2024

I Will Make My Final Decision After The Easter Day March 31st 2024

I Will Make My Final Decision After The Easter Day March 31st 2024 Few days ago, I have share my current personal thinking. I will going to wait for the next couple of day more to see whether any “good” and “smart” entity left who will want to either obtain a license/permission or cooperate with me about the new global currency system model/paradigm. Therefore, I can only make my final decision next week after the Easter Day on March 31st 2024. It is not easy for me to make my final decision. If I was forced (against my will power) to release in Hanoi, Vietnam then prepare for the collapse of all current big nations and most of them will return to the state of 1940s. If I have to find only reason to do the releasing in Vietnam then it is only because I want to protect my relative members but nothing else and frankly I extremely hate and disappointed with the current Vietnam Government & military for let the evil entity who inside the Vietnam GOV attacked me and “kidnap, blackmailed” my family member since 2020 but did nothing ! But most likely I will choose the option of a quick stop in either Thailand or Singapore or Malaysia to release the world solution. But this option will require financial support ($4000 - $5000 USD) from the rest of this society/civilization. Therefore, it will need more time. Please understand that, most of my decision will only affect the “back-end” level but not about the public affair of low level mortal humans. A very conflict and terrible situation. But I have to make the choice soon. Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...