Saturday, March 9, 2024

Not Much Time Left So I Hope All Special Agents, Neutral Entities Work Quick And Hard

Not Much Time Left So I Hope All Special Agents, Neutral Entities Work Quick And Hard

There is not much time left so I really hope all the world special agents, world military and neutral entities work quick and work hard to send forward all of my offers to all beings, groups, entities who interested in new currency system model which in my opinion the only way for world peace at the current present moment. I want the final answer before March 15th 2024. I think 10 days are enough ! Frankly the offer of new currency system model/paradigm was sent about 20 days ago already. So about total 28 days. I must make choice and decision quick, there is not much time left. Waiting is not the solution ! Thank You, The Savior Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...