Sunday, March 10, 2024

I The Messiah is Battle Against Not Only Mortal Humans But Also Other Gods, High Level Entities

 I The Messiah is Battle Against Not Only Mortal Humans But Also Other Gods, High Level Entities

Life is very complex. I the Messiah Buddha is battle against not only the evil from mortal human group but also the high level beings entities group as well. That is the reason I must take everything serious and with caution. It is only takes maximum 24 hour for me to release the world solution but I want to get it done in style with maximum level of security and privacy, in both physical realm and spiritual realm as well. I also highly recommend you guys rally behind me the one is supporting the mortal group rather than any corrupt high level beings/entities. They are deceiving lying to you ! I am not asking you any big but just some normal basic condition or small amount of money to help you cover the travel expense. It is super complicated situation for it involve in all matters, all benefits of all groups from low level to high level one. Regard,  I The Messiah is Battle Against Not Only Mortal Humans But Also Other Gods, High Level Entities

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...