Saturday, March 9, 2024

I Prefer To Talk, To Deal Directly With Real Human Rather Than Solo Self Talk

I Prefer To Talk, To Deal Directly With Real Human Rather Than Solo Self Talk I want and always prefer to talk, to deal directly with real human(s) rather than solo mono self talk/post on my own personal blog/website/forum. What is the point of self talk/post without interact with real human(s) ?! But if for whatever reason such as secret hidden rule or permission or level too low or any other reason then I will have to make decision of waiting or continue self talk. I have set and put the barrier of some financial support requirement to indicate whether or not have any real human are listen to my voice, whether they want me to release/share the world solution the new currency system model or not. There is no need to fear me in the illusion cyber internet, just talk to me directly ! Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...