Monday, March 25, 2024

I The Messiah Will Only Give License Of My New Currency Model When I Am In Fair Neutral Nations

I The Messiah Will Only Give License Of My New Currency Model When I Am In Fair Neutral Nations I will soon will release the world solution the new currency system model paradigm. I will giving out license permission to only worthy entity(s) in some fair neutral nations or location I like. Here is the current nation(s): - Singapore. - Australia. I have to tell you first for privacy and avoid any corrupt entity can deceive others. I will probably do it via hand writing (with live streaming session) by myself. No middle man, no agents, I will do it directly. Remember & Mark my words ! Thank you, The Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...