Monday, March 11, 2024

If Both The Player Group & Neutral Entity Group Refuse To Support Then I Must Disconnect With You

If Both The Player Group & Neutral Entity Group Refuse To Support Then I Must Disconnect With You

All I can say is this: if both the player group(s) and the neutral entity group(s) refuse to send me the support I need for the world solution new currency system model paradigm then I have no choice but must disconnect with all of you. The player group(s) are the most of you. While the neutral entity group are the one who do not pick side, do not fight with any mortal human in general. Without real listener, it is absolutely pointless and waste of time for talk about big things. I am aware some of you are watching me closely but without real objective and goal, all the statistic number are meaningless ! If neither direct talk or some small amount of money cannot meet then it indicates that there is no real humans who ready to receive the blessing, the knowledge wisdom, the world solution at all ! Now I still have some little desire left to help the rest of this civilization. But I won’t sure in the future. The deadline is around March 15th 2024. So I really hope all of you be quick and be smart. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...