Sunday, March 10, 2024

This Civilization Not Worth To Save If They Refuse To Send Some Basic Support To Me The Messiah King

This Civilization Not Worth To Save If They Refuse To Send Some Basic Support To Me The Messiah King

What I am requesting and demanding are very normal, simple and basic. All what I am looking for at the moment is just the personal prefered condition to do the work, to release the world solution the new currency system paradigm/model. I am not asking for big money but only about $10,000 to cover the travel to neutral nation and equipment expense, no more no less. I have even shared and revealed my personal information in this current civilization of this realm. If the rest of this civilization refused to either talk or support me, then which mean they are not yet ready to receive the world solution, not ready to enter the new era. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...