Thursday, March 28, 2024

There Will Be 2 Different Kind Of License For My New Currency System Model: Creating & Using

There Will Be 2 Different Kind Of License For My New Currency System Model: Creating & Using Before releasing the final world solution of new currency system model/paradigm, I want to make it clear that there will be 2 different kind of license permission: 1. Creating, Owning Apply for beings/groups/entities. By default, no any entity are allowed to create, own that brand new idea/vision. 2. Using Apply for national level of nation. By default, no any nation are allowed but they all need to seek the permission from me directly. Which mean no any nation are allow to print endless local national fiat money currency until they seek the permission to use my new currency system model. And the requirement(s) will be very difficult and mostly will require the destruction for the current national government system. Some examples: the break up of some big national level government structure such as China, India, Russia, EU, USA. I want to send that message to all neutral entities and all nations. I want to make everything clear and maybe give some extra time to all of you (especially the current top entities). If you want to avoid any kind of bad scenario for your nation or want to obtain the license of creating new currency model then you still have some couple of days left to contact and sending me financial support directly. Thank You, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...