Thursday, February 15, 2024

There Is A Huge Mysterious Barrier That Preventing Me From Releasing Final Solution End Currency War

There Is A Huge Mysterious Barrier That Preventing Me From Releasing Final Solution End Currency War It is just matter of time. I want to do it in the right way. I do not know exactly what is that but there is a huge mysterious barrier that preventing me the Messiah King from releasing the final cure solution for the end for the on going currency war. It could come from many various factors combined such as security, privacy, spiritual, safety, enlightenment level of the rest, etc. So I will need to be very cautious and carefully about everything right now. Thus I will need to rethinking again and be open frankly with all of you. Examples: - I still have a debt of about $9000 USD from several years ago need to pay. - The location of my current living place and nation are not neutral, not fairness. But I do not have money to travel to overseas. - I still prefer to sell/release the information in private to real humans rather than sharing it online to everybody because I have revealed my real full personal information already. - I still not yet decide whether do the project directly or only “franchise” my idea, my concept, my vision to others. They are my current big issue and barrier I think I need to clean and clear before releasing the final cure solution to end the conflicts around currency war between nations groups and even some more other knowledge wisdom for human development evolution. If you serious and want to help, support me and want new better fairer funner era for this civilization then please do it immediately right now. Thank you, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...