Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Date, Location That I Will Release The New Currency System Model Can Affect Destiny Of Nations

The Date, Location That I Will Release The New Currency System Model Can Affect Destiny Of Nations I have not yet decide the location or the date of the world final cure solution – the new currency model paradigm. But one thing for sure is that is going to have a huge impact and can affect the destiny of any nations. In normal business, you have “commission” on sale come from certain websites or group, and I think that similar rule also apply on almost all areas of life. The nation the location I will use/choose could receive a huge hidden secret benefit that none of you can understand. It could be for short term or long term result. Now the current default only choice of mine is in a very corrupt nation Vietnam/China because I do not have any money to travel to my desired place/location. And frankly, I do not want to do it at all because the new currency model is based on truth, equal and fairness. If the USA or West Europe do not want to give the East any secret hidden benefit/advantage then they still have several days to few weeks to choose, to support me the Messiah King. I do not ask for any big upfront money but just some small enough money to remove all of my current barriers and for travel to neutral nation location to write to share the new currency system paradigm model. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...