Saturday, February 10, 2024

Contact Me Next 72 Hours If You Are The Person Who Have Sent 4.25 LTC Litecoin Few Days Ago

Contact Me Next 72 Hours If You Are The Person Who Have Sent 4.25 LTC Litecoin Few Days Ago Hello, Few days ago, I have received 4.25 LTC Litecoin (about 290 USD value). I do not know who sent me since I do not receive any contact info. So if you are the person who have sent me that LTC Litecoin then please contact me as soon as possible within the next 72 hours. The reason is I want to have some talk with that beings/entity about whatever he want to obtain from me whether about the new currency system model/paradigm or the human evolution guide information. I really do not want to share everything online for free anymore, especially the sensitive content that can help others. But I only want to reveal my knowledge wisdom to the beings who truly have faith or want to support me. Knowledge is the best power ! Remember those words ! I have shared my communication information already, you can try via telegram or email or Youtube/Blogspot via comment section. After the deadline, if there are none people then I will consider that money come from the neutral entity/referee entity. Thank you very much, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...