Thursday, February 15, 2024

List Potential Nations I The Messiah King Will Choose To Write, Share The Currency War Cure Solution

List Potential Nations I The Messiah King Will Choose To Write, Share The Currency War Cure Solution Not all locations, nations are equal. My currency war cure solution are based on equal, democracy, freedom, fairness so it would be only great when write and share that sacred information in a decent fairness nations. Of course there is no any “perfect” nations but there are always some nation that have more freedom, fairness than others. Not only that the nation I want is also must be a place where both the “East” and “West” can have easy access to. And the evidence is the real statistic number of travelers and visa access requirement. Here are the list of some of “best possible” nations I the Messiah King really want to travel to for revealing the world currency war cure solution: 1. Singapore. 2. Malaysia. 3. Thailand. 4. India. There are diversity in term of everything in those nations, especially the real human ! Any other nation? No. All other nations are not good enough in my personal choice ! My only problem now is that I do not have enough money to traveling to any of those nations. I could wait for support from the rest of you or give up. No China, no Vietnam, no Hong Kong, no Laos, etc. Unless that is a real business trading. For “free” volunteer from me? There is no way for it is totally go against my will power. If any of you can help, support me, then please do it as soon as possible. Thank you very much, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...