Friday, February 16, 2024

List Of Potential Options For The Currency War Solution With My Current Personal Situation

List Of Potential Options For The Currency War Solution With My Current Personal Situation Due to lack of support from the rest of this civilization, there is very little to zero desire motivation for me to reveal my special knowledge wisdom, solution about everything in life especially the currency war. Now what should I do next? I not yet sure but here is the list of the options for me at the moment: 1. Wait for real human of this civilization contact me directly. Low chance. 2. Give up, disconnect with the rest of you in this civilization, won’t say, won’t do anything anymore. Low chance. 3. Reveal the currency war solution: the new currency system model paradigm either in “free” or in “premium paid”. I would probably try from the “paid” at least for several days to see the result since I really do not want the “free” option and I do not in the “green zone” of doing the “free” option due to lack of desire motivation. 4. Seeking partner to directly do the new digital currency system paradigm that never seen in history. Because I do not have machine or technology or resources to do this big global scale project. There will probably some kind of “auction” to give out “permission/license” due to high demand from all groups, families for my new currency system model. But for now, I have not yet decide due to a huge mysterious barrier that make me extremely sad (there are too many evils and animals in this society who dare to attacked/attacking me despite I did not attack anybody). I will probably make decision and action very soon. I hope all the secret special agent, world military and neutral entities send/forward all of my words to all big entities/groups as soon as possible. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...