Friday, February 9, 2024

I The Messiah Do Receive Some Very Bad Signs Last 24 Hours, Thus The Solution Released Is Postponed

I The Messiah Do Receive Some Very Bad Signs Last 24 Hours, Thus The Solution Released Is Postponed Within the last 24 hours, I the Messiah Buddha did receive some very signs. As much as I want to help the rest of this world but I cannot let my family members get down in exchange for that process. To be frank, what I was and are trying to do is completely go against my will power. Even in the Gautama Buddha’s era many thousand years ago, there were also many bad evil beings exist and always trying to do harm as well. So as the current modern era ! The very first condition for the new currency system model to be released was either: - I receive enough money for travel to neutral democracy nation(s). or - I receive direct contact communication from the world top military. Now none of those condition are met ! I do not have enough money (around $10,000 USD) to travel. I also do not receive any real direct talk with world top military. For all of that reason combine, I the real Savior Messiah Buddha have decided to postpone the new world currency system paradigm/model release till unknown date of the future. If you really want to help the world to fasten the process, the please support me as much as soon as possible ! Also in the future, I am not going to giving any specific date of what I will do too. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...