Friday, February 9, 2024

Summary Conclusion After Deadline Of All Open Offers, Opportunity

Summary Conclusion After Deadline Of All Open Offers, Opportunity So I the Savior Messiah Buddha was given all opportunities and open offers for all of you to either save themselves or evolve. After the deadline: there is only 1 single person/entity took the offer of $100 to become $1,000,000 (1 million USD) by believe in my new untold vision of new currency system paradigm/model. The reason is for the amount of about 290 USD then it cannot be any big entities from government or big organizations, thus it must be a very small entity one. All the rest have rejected everything. Now I will have little time left to rethink everything again and make new announcement and my final decision very soon (less than 24 hours from now). Thank you, Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...