Friday, February 9, 2024

Deep Inside My Painful Feeling, All I Want Is Ignore Disconnect With The Rest Of This Civilization

Deep Inside My Painful Feeling, All I Want Is Ignore Disconnect With The Rest Of This Civilization To be frank, now I have a very bad and painful feeling. I do not want to do anything, especially the sacred work of what I was and are trying to do: help the rest of this society become better, fairer more interesting to live. Why? Because I do not receive enough support of what I was looking for ! If you cannot have a basic working condition then you just cannot compete your task you mission. I really want to help but the rest of this civilization just seem do not care, do not want it ! So what is the point of continue to try, to work for that sacred goal ? I do not see it ! People only want to do and work like animals, they just do not want to grow, to evolve ! I will need to rethink again about everything in my life in a serious way. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...