Saturday, December 23, 2023

The Quickest Easiest Way To End All The Major Deadly Wars Is Treat Me The Real Savior With Respect

The Quickest Easiest Way To End All The Major Deadly Wars Is Treat Me The Real Savior With Respect

Tell all the beings, entities, groups such as governments, elders, royal families, etc. that the fastest easiest way to end all the major deadly war in Ukraine, Gaza, Myanmar, etc. is treating me the real Savior Messiah Buddha with respect.

What is respect?
You must either contact me directly or send me all the financial support I need.

Because I am the only player that can “decode”, understand the hidden meaning, purpose of those deadly war orders, I am the only one that have level equal or higher that the beings entities who did gave that orders out !

I do have all the new unique creative ideas, solutions for those issue.
It is just matter whether I know the real question, requirement or not, and how much motivation, desire I have ?

With all the big events occur recently from the pandemic to economy war to weapon physical war, it is just way too easy for me to craft working solutions.

Let me know if you want my help as soon as possible.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

The Lord Of Lords 
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...