Sunday, December 24, 2023

If You Want Solutions Strategies To Protect Earth Environment, Contact Send Me Support

If You Want Solutions Strategies To Protect Earth Environment, Contact Send Me Support

I still remember at the very beginning of my journey, I did told all of you that you need to reconnect, harmony with nature.

But sadly, none of you listen, especially the top beings entities of mortal human group.

I as the real Savior Messiah Buddha do have endless solutions, strategies to protect the Earth environment from small scale to big mass scale !

But I doubt any of you really want to know for most of you just do not care about the living environment but only chasing for money, wealth, title, personal power.

If there is any beings, entities who really want to protect the environment from the useless eaters stupid actions, then please let me know.

You can either contact me or sending me financial support while I am still online and have interested in this project.

I have revealed my personal contact information so you can contact me anytime you want.

For financial support, you can either send me money via bank transfer or cryptocurrency.

It is absolutely pointless to say online without listeners so I won’t because I have proved my personal talent via my solutions for economic currency trade war already (that ideas connect with nature too).

I will offline and disconnect soon, so please either contact me or send me financial support before December 26th 2023.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha 

The Lord Of Lords 
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...