Saturday, December 23, 2023

Economy Currency Trade War Is Done, Now Only The Mass Public People Development Evolution

Economy Currency Trade War Is Done, Now Only The Mass Public People Development Evolution

I have revealed all the best possible solutions to end the economy currency trade war and I do not think you can find/craft any better strategy than mine. All of that visions are for many hundreds if not thousands years to come in this civilization.

As I have said before there are only 2 possible reasons that lead to current world chaos: either currency trade war or the mass public people development evolution.

I have not yet focus on that issue much for they are too easy for me to craft endless ideas, strategies, solutions, projects.

But since I do not receive respect, support which I was looking for from the rest of you, there is no reason for me to talk to craft, to spend more time to create new unique ideas solutions for the mass public people development.
And I think that is the reason you have wars since those entity who gave “war order” are plain disappointed with the society development.

Let me know if you want me work on that issue.
No motivation no reason to work, to help others for free even just ideas.

You need to understand that my solutions are not yet exist on any search engine or textbook ! Whoever think that should be for free then just bunch of idiots useless eaters, go and find it for yourself !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha 

The Lord Of Lords 
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...