Saturday, December 23, 2023

The Sins That Caused War In Gaza Is Rejecting The Messiah, Did Not Support While They Can

The Sins That Caused War In Gaza Is Rejecting The Messiah, Did Not Support While They Can

Everything happened for a reason.
Why war in Gaza but not war in Korean peninsular ?
Have you ask that question ?

The truth is the beings, entity who did gave that order of war in Gaza are friend of mine.

It all because the stupid elite group of the mortal human did rejected me completely, did not support me while they can, not only that they even preventing me to help others, attacked me.

Without motivation, there won’t be any reason to help others, that is the eternal law of living.

If there is really “human sins”, while don’t you go and ask those high entity that gave out the war orders in Gaza to tell, to “fix”, to help with correct guidance ?
Because they did not have motivation to spend time to think, to write, to craft, to create guidance for the mortal humans did not have anything worthy to exchange.

They the high level beings group above mortal humans “knew” everything, they do know who is the real Messiah, who is the “player/person” who can really help the society evolve.

The war in Ukraine will end very soon because I the real Messiah do not like that.
But the war in Gaza won’t because I did not receive the support I was looking for.

Do not surprise if you see the Israel and/or Palestine total collapse, vanish like dust !

Frankly, the war in Gaza could end in matter of days but only with the condition that I am happy (unfortunately that will never ever happen).

I am telling you very open before my final departure so you can better prepare your own grave and for the future.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...