Tuesday, November 28, 2023

No Money, No Desire, No Motivation Left, AscensionJoy Must Gone In November 2023

 No Money, No Desire, No Motivation Left, AscensionJoy Must Gone In November 2023


The domain and hosting of AscensionJoy website will expire/gone in December 27th 2023.

But now I do not have any money left to extend, no desire, no motivation to continue this project either.
Therefore I the website project AscensionJoy will permanent close in November 29th 30th 2023 (1-2 days from now).

Do no contact me after above deadline because I won’t be the authentic owner of that domain/hosting anymore after that deadline.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...