Monday, November 27, 2023

You Must Send Me Money If Want To Fully Understand My Ideas, My Vision

 You Must Send Me Money If Want To Fully Understand My Ideas, My Vision


Despite the fact that I have shared/revealed the Divine World Solution and many ideas for free.
But how many percentage % you can able to comprehend, to fully understand is another different story (depend on your level of enlightenment).

If you want to fully understand the meaning of my ideas, my vision then the best way is sending me big money so that you can receive hidden help from much higher level beings entities out there (direct and/or indirect way).

I do not expect people understand what I am doing because most of you level are way too low than me thus will not fully understand my thinking.

The lowest level beings will only care about money, how to make more money.

The low level beings will care about national issue.

The medium level beings will care about the global conflict but just blind follow.

The high level beings will care about the international affair and discuss, debate with others to understand more.

The most highest level beings will try to craft all the potential working solution, idea, strategy to end the world conflict.

It is not like I cannot make money via normal way but it is just waste of talent to do that.
I prefer make money in the most hardest way through providing any potential working solution, idea, strategy to end the world conflict.

The stupid won’t understand but only laugh at me, do I care? Absolutely not for I go and do my own way.

But everything has it own limit so as my actions.

I will gone soon, there is no doubt about that.

Because if plan A do not work then must carry plan B.
And that plan B won’t involve in talk, words but only actions and forces.

I won’t reveal plan B but only carry out when all the clear opportunity was given out to the rest of this society.

If any of you truly want to understand my ideas, my vision then you must send me big money as soon as possible before I gone offline completely within the next few days.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...