Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Contact Me, Send Money Donation As Soon As Early As Possible Before Time End

Contact Me, Send Money Donation As Soon As Early As Possible Before Time End

After the next 50 hours, all the domain website will permanent closed for various reason especially because of lack of money and desire motivation.

If any of you want contact me for whatever reason such as obtaining/buying the license/permission of my ideas, projects, solutions or books courses, then please do it within 50 hours from now (in November 2023).

If you want to send me money for “karma exchange” in return of reading my information, my wisdom or just want to receive the hidden divine blessing or want to support me, please do it within the next 50 hours as well do.

Even though after November 2023, there is still a small chance I will continue online but all the official domain, communication contact info won’t be working.

I have done my hidden duty and my own personal interest with this civilization/society. Whether you guys can realize it or not, it is only matter of time only for all of my ideas, vision, solution are the best possible, most suitable one that exist !

So please show your actions within the next 50 hours so you won’t be regret later for you won’t able to hear, to listen to my words, my wisdom anymore.
More importantly, even if you willing to pay endless money, gold, you could not find anyone that can talk, share unique information knowledge like me in the future for sure !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...