Thursday, October 26, 2023

Whoever Go Against Me Are The Enemy Of Entire Humanity

Whoever Go Against Me Are The Enemy Of Entire Humanity

If cannot help the society and the best you can do is do nothing.

Instead of helping me, support me, there were/are many corrupt stupid low level beings/entities attack/hjack me and my relative members.

That is the main reason why it took me so much time (5 years instead of few months based on my full power, ability) to fully understand and have perfect solution to end current all world chaos conflicts.

And now all they are doing is trying to lie, deceive, manipulate and using all their tools to preventing me to release the divine world peace solution (without affecting my relative member).

All what I did was trying to understand, to connect, to help with the rest of this civilization but many others did to me is ignore, attack me.

I need to remind all of you that I never receive enough support from the rest of this civilization that I am looking for to help my relative family member in my sacred journey.

Very soon, I will go into full serious mode and those beings, entities will vanished like dust, no matter who they are, what group, team they are from even beings with hidden abilities or neutral entities or players, etc.

Let’s the revenge begin !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...